Learn beginner sewing skills, terminology, sewing machine basics & tool use!
Assemble our very own pillow. Reminder, this is for beginners...
What you will learn:
- sewing terms
- sewing machine parts
- how to thread and wind your bobbin
- cutting your pattern
- seam construction
- 3hr class for 15+
What we supply:
- Fabric (vintage & upcycled)
- Textile Stuffing
- One drink ticket
What To Bring:
- If you have your own sewing notions (fabric scissors, pins, needles & chalk) please bring them labeled with your name.
- Have a fabric you love and want to cut into? Bring it!
- BYOM (Bring your own machine) Be sure your machine is operating and there isn't any major issues with it. How do you know if your machine is working okay? Plug it in and sew with it! Tension Problem? First call on your sewing angels then Feel free to contact us.
- Pack up all your patience and bring it with you too.
- Anything you would want to add to your pillow for decoration so if you don't have time you can continue that with confidence when you get home for practice!
- Need a machine? Contact us so we can secure one for you.